Orthopedic surgeons are discovering the value of ultrasound visualization for assessing injury and function and for improving the accuracy of interventional procedures. SonoSite works closely with orthopedic surgeons to develop imaging solutions that meet the rapidly expanding clinical requirements of this specialty.
Healthcare professionals know that better information can lead to faster recovery. That’s why progressive orthopedic surgeons use SonoSite’s point-of-care ultrasound and advanced needle visualization technology to aid in quicker diagnostics and on-target accuracy.
What Our Customers Have to Say
“Rapid, efficient, and powerful imaging allows orthopedic surgeons to improve patient care and decrease overall health costs.”
John S. Reach Jr., MD, Director of the Yale Foot and Ankle Service, Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Yale School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut
“Hand-carried ultrasound is less expensive, readily available, and provides excellent resolution with no radiation. On the other hand, an MRI can be difficult to schedule, cannot be brought to the point of care, and cannot be used on patients with pacemakers or those who suffer from claustrophobia.”
Levon Nazarian, MD, Professor of Radiology, Vice Chairman of Education, Director of Muscular Ultrasound, Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Need to Purchase Imaging Equipment? Consider All Costs of Ownership.
- Performance-Based Payment & Orthopedics: A Focus For The Medicare Program
- Ultrasound Technology Designed for MSK, Developing a Positive Image
- Ultrasound of the Shoulder, Part 1
- Diagnostic Shoulder Ultrasound: The Results Are In
- Flip The Funnel For Increased Physician Efficiency and Improved Patient Satisfaction